Monday, July 10, 2006

 

People I Know

I know a man who insisted everything tasted better with bacon. I was prone to agree until a roommate of mine suggested ice-cream.... Another Benny Hoh favorite. The suggestion caused me pause. I have yet to taste such a concoction partially out of laziness and partially out of fear but I came across this recipe and thought of my old buddy and couldn't help but wonder if he was somehow behind this or if he is suffering at all from a heart condition by now.

Comments:
Believe it or not, I still have this conversation with Casey.
 
Good french vanilla ice cream, the kind where the beans are coarsely ground, topped with very small bits of well cooked salty bacon and a glass of bourbon or scotch. Delish!

Try also apple pie with sharp cheddar cheese baked in the crust and topped with apple wood bacon pieces.
 
I just threw up in my mouth...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog