Monday, April 23, 2007

 

What Would You Do For A Krispy Kreme Donut?

As many Benny Hoh readers are aware, I am a huge proponent of Krispy Kreme. I am particularly a fan of the chocolate cake glazed donuts. I am also open it to innovation within the Krispy Kreme industry.

However, I do have my limitations as to what I might do for a Krispy Kreme donut and how good I think they really are. And yet others are willing to go further.

In a recent Augusta, Georgia TV news report, the new Krispy Kreme wheat donut was said to be so good you will suck @#&% for it.

Too each their own but I have a Krispy Kreme Donut club card and all I have to do is buy 5 dozen to get a dozen free.


Comments:
those donuts are pretty damn good---We had one krispy kreme in the Albany area, but unfortunately it didn't last very long.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog