Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

What's A Tape Recorder

My most recent encounter with a burrito had results that one might expect.... One might expect if you are not me. My stomach has a bit of a Peter Pan complex and refuses to accept that it is no longer laced with iron.

That said, as I lied awake last night I remember the days when I would stay up late listening to Dr. Demento while trying to record via my boom box tape recorder, my favorite bits. One of my all time favorites was a very very very early Beck song. Probably one that none of you have heard before. Anywho... I could not find just song so below is an interpretative youtube video it. It being the song "Satan Gave Me a Taco" which I was relating to last night.


Satan gave me a taco - Click here for more blooper videos

Comments:
I remember that show---it used to be on Pyx 106 late on Sunday nights. There was always a song by Spike Jones---one of the original funny song writers, if I remember correctly.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog