Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Tom Who?

Some of you readers find the hijinx of this blog quite entertaining. And perhaps you recall the post I had about a man who legally changed his name to "They." Well... this dumbass has inspired my to consider changing my name to Tom Foolery. Check back soon for updates.

Speaking of old posts I still want my damn hovercraft which was promised to me by 1997. Anyway.. here are 11 reasons why having one would be cool.

In Technology News: The latest cold can for beer is being pushed by Miller. Now we can drink beer that tastes like cold piss. Yaaah. In additional tech news, hamburgers are only getting better.

Comments:
Funny that you mention the miller can - i thought of you when i heard about it. Not that you like bad beer but it was a cool idea (literally) and involved beer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog